Create a commercial showcasing the best of downtown Little Rock in under 30 seconds. The scope of the commercial can be as narrow or as broad as you like. Get creative!
Who: Sponsored by Downtown Little Rock Partnership, Arkansas Cinema Society, FOX16 and KARK News.
This contest is open to all ages and demographics.
When: Feb. 16-March 16. The contest launches Tuesday, Feb. 16 and runs for one month. The entry deadline is Tuesday, March 16 at midnight.
Where: The downtown Little Rock region must be featured in the commercial in some capacity.
Why: A fun way to share pride for our city and tokeep creative juices flowing during this pandemic.
• $200 Downtown Little Rock prize package
• Video to air on live TV
• Free Arkansas Cinema Society 1-year membership + ticket to Filmland
• Video to be featured on Downtown Little Rock Partnership, Arkansas Cinema Society, KARK and FOX16's Facebook pages—an aggregate audience of close to 745,000 people.
Runner-up entries may be selected to air on live TV as well.
How to enter:
• Upload video entry to YouTube; email video link to DowntownPartnership@DowntownLR.com.
• Include your full name and phone number in the body of the email.
• Submission deadline: Tuesday, March 16 at midnight
• Max video length: 30 seconds
• Must be appropriate for all audiences. Video may not be profane, sexist, racist, offensive, or overtly political.